Sunday, July 10, 2011

This Day Was SEW Successful!

I am SOOOO excited to say that the dress I've been working on for about a month now is finished!!  I am planning to wear it to the Harry Potter premiere as Bellatrix Lestrange because I am super rad like that, and then sell it on my etsy.  I may post it before the premiere since it's only 4 days away! I am so happy with the results and am calling it my masterpiece.  I will be taking some more interesting (I hope) pictures for my etsy but here is a preview:


Update:


Pin It

*This dress is available on my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllaDeanDesigns
I also made a pillow for my cousin and her husband that recently purchased a beautiful house in San Francisco.  I knew I wanted to use two different fabrics somehow.  I went to the store and looked through the fabrics and chose these 2 since they had a similar coolor scheme:



My last story for the day is that my doggy is so cute and happy to be reunited with his toy after he discovered it in storage.  He is being treated for a uti currently since he has peed in my house! I'm hoping this will solve the problem.  Anyhoo here's some pics:




http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllaDeanDesigns?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment