Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Sandwich = The "Bidness"

Just had a super yummylicious sammy!  Apparently everyone in the world has had this recipe but me!  I only just learned of this sandwich of the gods, hours ago myself!  My friend Kristen told me about it and as soon as I got off work, I head home to try it.  Just in case you've been leading a sheltered life like I have, I'm sharing the secret.  This can be used to feed starving children, seduce a hungry woman, or just to treat yourself.  All of these ingredients can be found at your neighborhood grocers :0)

Ingredients:

Bread (I used white.)
Peanut Butter
Banana (Sliced)
Honey

Directions:
Put peanut butter on one piece of bread.  Put banana slices on top of the peanut butter.  Put honey on the other piece of bread, unless you want double the nutty butter, then spread on both pieces of bread and add honey on top.  Now the crucial step is to put it in the freezer and let the honey solidify a bit. 

I paired my sammy with a glass of milk and some cheesy poofs.  MMmmmm.  yes I did just write out a recipe for a delicious and incredibly simple to make sandwich.  Step aside Martha!  There's a new blond in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment