Monday, October 29, 2012

100th Post: Ode to the Peter Pan Hat

This is my 100th Post! Who would have thought I'd have so much to say? ;) Well I have some projects I've been working on but cannot show until they are given as gifts so it'll be just a bit longer.  In the meantime, I had a little fun with my number one selling item: The Peter Pan Hat. 

I have to admit I've become completely addicted to the show, "Once Upon a Time." Captain Hook has now been introduced and I am beside myself with excitement. He is my favorite character now!  I also took a trip to the Walt Disney Family Museum and they have some amazing merchandise there.  Trust me I looked at all of it.  So anyway, here is a little artwork in honor of Peter Pan, fairytales and that far far away land. 

What Peter Left Behind. Just missed him!

 
I like the first one better because it shows the hat more, but the 2nd one I feel looks more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment