Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Summer Dress

I know I've been gone awhile. My sewing machine was not cooperating for awhile but now it's back to normal so I'm back to sewing. I will be going to San Diego for vacation soon and so I have been inspired to sew some beach themed summer dresses...or at least things I would wear on the beach in summer.  I used a pattern for this dress and I actually bought it for the alternated version of the dress, but when I saw this fabric I knew I wanted to use it for this other dress instead. It actually has boning in the bodice which I wasn't counting on, at least for this version. So, it's not as comfortable as I thought it would be, therefore it will pry not make the San Diego trip after all.

I included my bike in the picture because 1. I love it. 2. I rode it to the location (not in the dress) and 3. notice the new basket! And thanks for the photography help Mikey.

2 comments:

  1. I love your bike! Nice fabric too. Good colors on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I'm obsessed with it! I got it last year and had such a great time riding. I've been waiting all winter to get back on it!

    ReplyDelete