Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Humble Abode...

My roommate and I recently purchased some more furniture/decor for our home. We still have a bit further to go but here's the progress:

In the entry way
Colors-green, white and brown

Hooks- Cost Plus
Bench-repainted by me
Cushion Cover-also by me, fabric purchased at Home Fabrics(same as drapes)
Mirror-already had

In the living room
 Colors- green, brown, teal

Throw-Pier 1
Candle Piece Above Fire Place-Pier 1
Shelf-Target
Drapes-made by me with fabric from Home Fabrics & Rugs and Grommets from Joann Fabrics
Curtain Rod-Ross
TV Stand-Target
Wicker Trunk-Pier 1
Rug-Lowe's
Couch, Love Seat and Chair-JCPenny's

Now all we need is some artwork for the walls and pillows to bring the whole room together! I forgot to take pictures of the kitchen. I need to make a table runner for it, so I'll share that after I do it!

2 comments:

  1. I like your furniture. We have leather couches too. they were given to us by a neighbor who would have thrown them out. Unfortunately now the cats have destroyed them. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I had to train my dog that he's not allowed on them. He was content with his new fluffy blanket instead haha. But what a bargain for u! I can't believe they were just going to toss them!

      Delete