Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 15- Technology

I tried to do a picture portraying getting lost/trapped in the world of technology.  I used a free screensaver as the background. The background is not my work. It is borrowed from a screensaver. So anyway, I am obviously an internet user and it is cool that I can connect with people on the other side of the world.  I also have a cell phone but will not get a smart phone because I already feel way too attatched to my phone just from texting. In the medical aspect of technology, of course I am grateful for technology. Even photography has changed. I fell in love with the dark room and not spending hours in front of a computer using photoshop. A lot of the time I wish we could go back a couple decades to landlines and handwritten letters.  Ijust prefer a face-to-face interaction and I feel like real life gets pushed aside for the digital world. In the end I guess it's a love-hate relationship. Ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment