Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Creation For Snow Bunnies

Pin It


Or pin the mustache marf here:

Pin It


It's officially snowing and snow bunnies everywhere are looking for ways to keep their noses warm while still looking good. Lucky for them I am a mastermind and this is my specialty.  I became an expert on cute winter wear when I purchased my onesie. So to make a short story shorter, I've been marfing.* I started with these two and my roommate and I have come up with even more amazing ideas! Here are Marfs v1.0:
Sexy Hollywood Lips Marf:
Sophisticated Yet Hip, Mustache Marf:

*Marfing or To Marf: (verb)To make a marf.*
Marf: (noun) a combonation of mask and scarf = marf

Now I don't want to overwhelm you with awesomeness all at once, so I will just leave you with some information.  I am currently just starting to attempt a baby dress with my left over fabric from my super awesome ballet birthday dress.  I've never made one before and have no baby that I'm measuring so we shall see if it's a masterpiece or madness or both!  Or just ok :p

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllaDeanDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment