Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So I've recently moved into a new place and since I like to think of myself as crafty, I've been making some simple items to decorate.  It's also a lot cheaper than trying to buy it all.  I've sewn curtains, pillows and a table cloth so far. I used some paintings that my grandpa did as a starting point for inspiration.  Plus, who doesn't love the beach? Conveniently I have an abundance of The Little Mermaid themed items because Ariel is my fave! The only thing I need now is a shelf for all my books, which reminds me, The book in the couch is called, "By Royal Decree."  It's part of a series called: Secrets of the Tudors and I reccomend it. :0)  My old one is broken and not at all easy to transport so I'll most likely just get a simple inexpensive replacement at Target or WalMart.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the things I made and also some of my house in general because I think it looks wonderful!








No comments:

Post a Comment